On 2012 has been changed the Multiplexer
Image Control :
- measures the whole print image
- while at the same time providing online colour control for all printing
- is based on the spectrophotometric information from the stored colour values
and printing stock and the measurements from the print control strip.
- can be used as a colour measurement and control system for up to four
- Fast and reliable make-ready of the print job.
- Calculates the colour deviations of the individual ink zones.
- It can separately analyse the influence of the paper and the ink on the
measuring result = allows optimized calculation of the colour deviation to the
- Unlike a conventional control based on fixed density values with
spectrophotometric control the status is continuously monitored during the
print process and the target value will be adapted if necessary.
- Once the printer has adjusted the OK sheet to standard target values,
the operator can immediately check how it matches the standard. - found on presscity.com