HEIDELBERG SM52-2- Year 1999
Machine no. 202.935
Sheet-fed offset press 2 straight colour
Approx. 33 mill. impressions
Size 14 x 20 inch
Max speed 15.000 sheets/hour
Max paper size 370 x 520 mm
Min paper size 105 x 145 mm
Thickness max 0,03-0,4 mm
Printing area 360 x 520 mm
Plate size 459 x 525 mm Thickness 0,15 mm
Blanket size 535 x 460 mm Thickness 1,90 mm
L. 2,86 mt.
P. 1,85 mt.
H. 1,62 mt.
Power requirement Kw 14 circa
Weight 4.800 Kg. Circa
- Fully equipped
- 2 feeder boards
- Feederpile with preloading device
- Stream feeder Suction-tape feeder table
- Electronic double sheet detection
- Electromechanic double sheet detection
- Electronic side lay control, fotoelectronic and akustic
- Alcolor continuous dampening system with Technotrans's alcohol metering; cooling and re-circulation unit system
- Soft touch buttons edition
- Preset (autom. paper size and thickness setting)
- CP TRONIC Machine control and diagnosis by plasma monitor console /self diagnostic, control and monitor console with remote dampening; axial, circumferential and diagonal register control.
- Programmable automatic blanket cylinders wash up via CP Tronic - Tandem Wash-up Concept
- Programmable automatic impression cylinders wash up via CP Tronic -Tandem wash up concept
- Programmable automatic rollers wash up via CP Tronic
- Autoplate (semi automatic plate loader) with Bacher Control 2000 register system
- Chromed impression cylinders
- Chromed plate cylinders
- Chromed blancket cylinders
- Laser slit ink ducts
- Straight machine - NO PERFECTOR
- Central lubrication with automatic central service interval control via Cp-tronic
- Pneumatic compressors
- Powder sprayer device
- Low pile
- Automatic sheet de-curler
- Minus version (Not prepared for numbering and perforating)
- Oil drip pan, Tools, Documentations
- Complete with all standard parts and accessories
NO damages on cylinders and gears
Machine is vibile in our stock (near Milan, north Italy)
All machines are offered in Euros and are subject remaining unsold.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact us.