We are pleased to offer you to our standard conditions of sale and delivery the following machine - subject to prior sale:
HEIDELBERG CD102-5 age 2006
Total impression count only 80 mio
Sheet-fed offset press - Printing units: 5
High pile delivery
Size 28 x 40 inch (720 x 1030 mm)
Speed 15.000 sheet/h
Max paper size 720 x 1020 mm
Min paper size 280 x 420 mm
Thickness 0,08 - 1 mm
Print area size 700 x 1020 mm
Plate size 790 x 1030 mm Thickness 0,30 mm
Blancket size 1045 x 790 mm Thickness 1,90 mm
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10,0 x 4,10 x 2,00 mt.
Power requirement: Kw 90 approx.
Weight: 27.500 Kg. approx.
- PRESET PLUS feeder
- Steel plate on feeder and delivery with ramp (for plastic or wooden pallets)
- Stream feeder with belt
- Electronic double sheet detection
- Electromechanic double sheet detection
- Electronic side lay control, fotoelectronic and akustic
- Anti-static on feeder and delivery
- Alcolor continuous dampening system with Technotrans's alcohol metering; cooling and re-circulation unit system (air cooled system)
- Preset (autom. paper size and thickness setting)
- CP-2000 touch screen consolle and diagnosis; self diagnostic;Remote inking; dampening; axial, circumferential and diagonal register control with light pen; day light illuminator and cassette or memory card for job memories)
- Programmable automatic blanket cylinders wash up via Prinect Press Center
- Programmable automatic impression cylinders wash up via Prinect Press Center
- Programmable automatic rollers wash up via Prinect Press Center
- Autoplate (semi automatic plate loader) with Bacher Control 2000 register system
- Plate cocking (diagonal register control)
- Chromed cylinders
- Central lubrication with automatic central service interval control via CP 2000
- Centralized air supply system cabinet (vacuum and compressors)
- Venturi air transfer sheet guide system
- Powder sprayer
- High pile delivery
- Automatic sheet de-curler
- Oil drip pan, Tools, Documentations
- Complete with all standard parts and accessories
N.B. Please, note that the technical description is intended as E.&O.E (errors and omissions excepted) and it's however referred to the productor's technical description.
Conditions: No damages on cylinders and gears
Visible: Machine can be inspected in production, nearest airport is Milano
Video available: https://youtu.be/OOlhBNydZkM
All machines are offered in Euros and are subject remaining unsold.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact us.